The Art of Living Course (Part 2)
“The deeper your rest, more dynamic your activity”
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
The Art of Living Course (Part II) program guides one on a journey deeper into one’s self…. enabling the spontaneous integration of life with wisdom. We need to rest in order to be more dynamic. However, very often, when we take vacation, we come back feeling more exhausted and in the need of another one!
The Part II course is vacation ,leaving us, rejuvenated and relaxed in body, mind and spirit. Through Sadhana (the practice), Seva (service), Satsang (chanting, singing and knowledge), Silence, Swadhyay and Satguru this program offers us the opportunity to dive deep into genuine relaxation and emerge refreshed, revitalised and invigorated!
Some of the benefits of the Art of Living Part II Program include
- Stress release, stress release, stress release!
- Understanding the way the mind works & using it to your advantage
- Increased awareness, clarity & focus
- Peace of mind & serenity
- Astute observation, clearer perception & shining expression
- Being better equipped to handle our emotions
- Greater creativity
- Heightened joy, enthusiasm & dynamism
- Better health & well being
- Increased physical energy & stamina
- Unfurling of our full potential & abilities
- The precious opportunity to experience ‘who’&‘what’ we really are
- Greater self-esteem
- Enhanced interpersonal skills
- Harmonious relations at home & at work
The course has helped me to improve my interpersonal relationships with others and the calm & internal tranquility it has engendered within me has been an immeasurable help to me in controlling any stress building within me. It has had a beneficial effect upon my health & I intend to continue taking further courses that are on offer which I have no doubt will provide further benefits to my health and contentment”
- Dahlia Mejilla, Businesswoman