Part 1 Course Registration Proceedure:
|Step1||Deposit Course Contribution (see below) to Banco De Oro – S/A #0430147929 Acc Name:
“Art of Living Philippines Inc”
|Step2||E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – the following details:
1. Name, 2. Cell & Land line no.,
3. Chosen course Dates/Time, 4. Scanned deposit slip.
|Step3||Fillup and Sign Registration
Form and e-mail form to email@example.com.
(You may sign/submit form on first day of the Course)
- p3,500 for 6-day option and p4,500 for 3-day. Concession available for Senior Citizens, Full Time Students/NGO Staff/Public School teachers with proof
To Bring To the Course:
- Come with Waterbottle, Yoga Mat, notebook/pen, shawl if you feel, loose comfortable clothing for light exercises. You may also bring a pillow to sit more comfortably. (Chairs available if you cannot sit on the floor)
Important to Note:
- Attendance of all days is required
- The “Art of Living course” is in 2 Parts: The Part 1 Course (This 6 day or 3-day program) and the Part 2 course (4 Day Program)
- Course is for ages 21 to 75 years or with consent from Art of Living Phils.
- Please indicate Morning (AM) or Evening (PM) Session if there is option during your course dates.
- Arrive 1 hour early on first day for Registration.
- Slots are limited – accepted on First Come First Served Basis
- Art of Living Foundation (Phils) Inc. reserves right to decide on enrollment